SFZ-20 | Fuzz Pedal
This Fuzzy-Wuzzy is not a mammal... but it is a bear of a pedal.
Although Fuzz Pedals are "technically" Distortion Pedals, they almost belong in a category all on their own. Much like classic distortion, a Fuzz Pedal can apply its effect regardless of volume. The main difference is that Fuzz Pedals alter the signal to the point of squaring off the audio's sine wave. In other words, it can make it sound boxy and compressed. At the same time, it adds complex overtones by using frequency multiplication. The CNZ Audio SFZ-20 also incorporates a Sustain adjustment to help set how long you want your notes/chords to hold before decaying. So, how do we describe it in one word? Fuzzy.
- Classic, Glitchy Fuzz Effects Plus Distortion
- True Bypass Provides Transparent Tone in Off Setting
- Neon Green/Yellow with Fuzzy Vintage TV Graphics
- Volume Adjustment Controls the Output Level
- Tone Knob Adjusts the Fuzz Effect Highs & Lows
- Level Adjustment Control the Volume of the Chorus
- Sustain Knob Adjusts Gain of Fuzz Effect
- Weighted Knobs with Clear Indicators
- Solid Aluminum Housing with Firm Foot Switch
- Dimensions: 3.75 L x 1.77 W x 1.9H Inches
- 9VDC Input (- center, + outside), 10 mA
- 470K Ohms Input Impedance
- 470 Ohms Output Impedance
- .53 lbs (including box)
- Solid Aluminum Housing on All Sides
- 1/4 Inch Input and Output Connectors
The Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal from CNZ Audio can provide long sustains and extra harmonic richness of a simple distortion effect while mixing in glitchy tones of an advanced Fuzz Pedal all in one package!
The Tone knob allows the user to change the tone of the fuzz effect produced by the pedal. Choose between a dark EQ with less tone or a screaming EQ with more tone, or somewhere in between. All amounts of tone with this knob create endless opportunities for a sweet, dirty sound.
The Volume knob simply controls the output from the fuzz pedal all together. Crank up the volume to enhance your guitar solo or tone it down to fill in with some rhythm in the background.
The Sustain knob is very similar to the gain control. Using this knob, you can control the sensitivity and level of distortion coming from the pedal. Higher sustain means dirtier, louder tones with extremely sensitive pickup, and less sustain provides a less sensitive and cleaner output. Inspire Your Music!