VRB | Reverb Pedal
Mellow Reverb Tones with Spring, Hall & Shimmer Settings
Reverb falls into a broad range of categories, sounds, and tones. The CNZ Audio pulls a variety of reverberation tones in a mini pedal to broaden your tone and your musical horizons! The Spring, Hall and Shimmer switch settings in this Multiverb allow you to traverse through a variety of reverb settings. The Mix, Tone & Decay settings dials give you control to fine tune the ambiance to express the mood you want to reflect through your music. Whether you are filling a room from the stage or creating the background for your next studio EP, you will find what you are looking for here. Pull a heavy or light mix into your amp with a broad range of decay and tone options to bring your guitar alive.
- Spring, Hall & Shimmer Toggle Switch Settings
- Mix Knob Controls Amount of Reverb in the Mix
- Tone Adjustment Knob Controls Post Reverb
- Decay Knob Adjusts Length of Reverb Effect
- Pure White with Classic Blue Graphics
- Solid Aluminum Housing with Firm Foot Switch
- Weighted Control Knobs with Indicator
- Red LED for On/Off Indication
- Dimensions: 3.75 L x 1.77 W x 1.9H Inches
- 9VDC Input (- center, + outside), 10 mA
- 470K Ohms Input Impedance
- 470 Ohms Output Impedance
- .53 lbs (including box)
- Solid Aluminum Housing on All Sides
- 1/4 Inch Input and Output Connectors
The CNZ Audio Multi Reverb Pedal perfectly emulates those warm, ambient sounds while allowing a wide range of sounds. This true bypass pedal reflects the classic reverb tone while making it easy to find the sound that fits your style!
The toggle switch provides three different reverb settings. Hall, Spring and Shimmer. These options allow you to find your sweet spot while maintaining the distinct classic reverb sound!
The Mix knob controls the blend or amount of effect coming through when mixed with the natural tone of your guitar, allowing any sound between clean and your choice of thing or broad hall, spring or shimmer reverb effects.
The Decay knob adjusts the overall amount of time the reverb sound lasts similar to how many times it echos on a delay pedal. Turning the decay knob clockwise increases the lenght of time the sound goes on. To decrease turn the knob counterclockwise.
The Tone knob simply controls weather you want more bass, middle or treble from the pedal. You can easily change this by turning the knob up for more treble and down for bass.