GLP-50 | Looper Pedal
Take that. Rewind it back. Again and again and again and again...
Although you may not expect it at first glance, loopers have a lot of really practical uses. Maybe you want to make your own rhythm track to solo over. Maybe you want to add another layer to your solo-acoustic set. Maybe you just want to record yourself, set your guitar down, and go hear how you sound to the audience. The opportunities are endless. Our RePete series of loopers come with a free software download for Mac and PC so you can upload and download tracks to and from your computer. They're equipped with True Bypass circuitry so the pedal doesn't change your tone in recording or playback. CNZ RePete pedals employ 24 bit @ 48kHz sampling (aka, better than a standard CD). That's over 16,000,000 levels of audio energy that get sampled 48,000 times per-second... if you were curious.
- Stereo Capability
- Solid Metal Housing
- Upload and Download Recordings via USB
- 10 Minutes of Recording Time and Unlimited Dubbing
- Dimensions in Inches: 5 L x 1.5 W x 5 H
- 9 VDC Input (- Center, + outside), 10 mA
- .8 lbs (including box)
- Solid Metal Housing on All Sides
- 1/4 Inch Left and Right Input and Output Connectors