AVP-1 | Volume Pedal
Turn down for what?
If you think volume pedals come a dime-a-dozen... you're right. That's why we wanted to up the game on the volume pedal, but keep the cost low. Two things that set the CNZ AVP-1 apart are the Magnetic Responsive Potentiometer (Mag-Pot) and the Independent Level Threshold Knobs. The Mag-Pot helps the pedal move fluidly and avoids the glitches and mechanical wear of traditional volume pedals. The Independent Level Threshold Knobs let you set your Minimum & Maximum levels so you can make your pedal adjustments as subtle or drastic as you'd like. There is a lot to love about this pedal, like a second Fixed Gain Output (for loops or tuners, etc.), 9V plug or 9V battery capabilities, and more. It just goes to show that volume pedals can be both utilitarian and artistic at the same time.
- Robust Steel Housing Holds up to Everyday Wear and Tear
- Boost Capability Without a Loss in Tonal Quality
- Minimum and Maximum Volume Controls
- Fixed Output/Tuner Output
- Magnetic Potentiometer
- Standard 9VDC Input and a 9V Battery Housing
- Dimensions: 9.88 L x 3.13 (bottom) 3.75 (top) W x 2.75 H Inches
- 9VDC Input (- center, + outside), 14mA
- 2.85 lbs (including box)
- 1/4 Inch Input and Output Connectors
- Steel Housing