SFL-20 | Flanger Pedal
*Swoosh* *Whoosh* (Flanging)One of the most unique modulation effects is the Flanger. Legend has it, Flanging was first discovered in an early recording studio using reel-to-reel tape machines. Two reel-to-reel machines with the same audio track on them were synced to start at the same time. Then, the studio engineer pushed his thumb against the flange of one of the machines to slow it down and knock it out of sync... and flanging was born. At its root, a Flanger takes 2 copies of your audio signal, and delays 1 by mere milliseconds. That delay time then continues to change at a constant rate. On our SFL-20 Flanger, you can manipulate that time by adjusting the Rate knob. The Color knob, Range knob, and Filter Toggle help you dial-in the harmonic and sweeping reaction of the effect.
- Classic and Warm Flanging Effect
- True Bypass Provides Transparent Tone in Off Setting
- Toggle Switch Selects a Normal or Filter Mode
- Rate Knob Controls the Speed of Flanging
- Color Knob changes the Fullness of the Flanging Effect
- Range Knob sets the Depth of the Flanging Effect
- Solid Aluminum Housing with Firm Foot Switch
- Dimensions: 3.75 L x 1.77 W x 1.9H Inches
- 9VDC Input (- center, + outside), 10 mA
- 470K Ohms Input Impedance
- 470 Ohms Output Impedance
- .53 lbs (including box)
- Solid Aluminum Housing on All Sides
- 1/4 Inch Input and Output Connectors
The Flanger Guitar Effects Pedal from CNZ Audio brings that classic, warm and wildly popular flanging effect all into one compact pedal! This pedal can spice up your playing with a crisp and clean flanging sound all while preserving your unique guitar tone.
The Toggle switch allows for a choice between 2 different settings for your electric guitar. With the Switch set to Normal, the Flanger will send it’s unique, flanging signal through your pedal chain. When you change the Switch to Filter Mode, the pedal will add bed of warmth and fluctuating tone underneath the original flange sound.
The Color Knob adjusts the amount of signal that will be influenced by the flange effect. Turn this Knob down for a more subtle effect and crank it up for an intense flange!
The Range Knob adjusts the depth of the flange effect. Turning the Knob clockwise will increase the depth and turning counter-clockwise will decrease the depth of the effect.
The Rate Knob adjusts the speed at which the flanger will modulate. Dial in the perfect speed to play along with your favorite songs or create your own effect! The True-Bypass Footswitch allows for your tone to come through the pedal unaffected in the “off” position. Inspire your Music with CNZ Audio!