Woven Tweed Series | Instrument Cables
Premium Instrument Cable, Tweed Woven with ConnectorsCNZ Audio Premium Professional Grade Guitar & Instrument Cables are designed at every level to maintain the sound from your instrument to your amp or speaker. By minimizing the resistance and capacitance and maximizing conductivity and ultimately signal transparency, we are able to create the ultimate instrument cable. The CNZ Audio cables will transport your sound flawlessly from one end of the cable to the other and bring a new level of clarity & richness to enhance your music.
The Instrument cables are engineered for great sound and tone. The 20 AWG, Oxygen Free Copper Wire provides 160% more than 24 AWG to maximize conductivity & signal clarity. PVC Insulation separates the wire & the 95% Braided Shielding to block unwanted interference, with another PVC Layer & a Tweed Woven jacket. The cable has a capacitance of .61 pf (picofarad per foot), improving the electrical conductivity and signal strength without distorting the sound.
The Straight Angle connectors have tarnish proof, 24K Gold Tips and Barrels to minimize electrical loss at each connection. The connector clamps onto the shrink tube over the wire insulation to create a stress-free solder joint. This is great for increasing the longevity and durability of the cable. This cable will provide a crisp, transparent and reliable signal for all of your longer runs!
- Professional Tweed Woven Instrument Cable
- 10 ft or 20 ft lengths
- Straight-Straight & Straight-Right Angle Connectors
- Transparent tone from Instrument to Amp
- Engineered to Maximize Signal Throughput
- Robust Connector & Cable for Longevity
- Enrich Your Music, Tone & Clarity
- Gold Connectors for Ultimate Conductivity
- 1/4 Inch Connectors
- 10 ft or 20 ft feetlengths
- Straight-Straight or Straight-Right Angle Connectors
- 6.5mm in Diameter Cable
- 20 Gauge Oxygen Free Copper Wire
- 95% Braided Copper Shield
- Gold Termination
- Shrink Wrap Strain Relief
- Woven Outer Jacket