SMD-10 | Modulation Pedal
Don't Hate. Modulate.
The "Swiss Army Knife" of Modulation Pedals is our SMD-10 Mod Station. Level, Depth, and Speed parameters can be adjusted to modify the 11 effects; Chorus, Trichorus, P. Flanger, N. Flanger, Jet Flanger, Vibrato, Unvibe, Phaser, O. Tremolo, B. Tremolo, and an Auto Filter. In short, it's like having 11 pedals in one, all with easy to access controls. Modify, friends!
- 11 Modulation Effects in One Pedal
- Broad Pitch Bending & Sound Wave Manipulation
- Cool Flying Saucer Graphics on Metallic Green Pedal
- True Bypass Provides Transparent Tone in Off Setting
- Level Knob Adjusts Amount of Modulation Effect
- Speed Adjustment Changes the Speed of Effect
- Depth Controls the Modulation Up & Down of a Note
- Middle Knob Switches Between 11 Modulation Styles
- Weighted Knobs with Clear Indicators
- Solid Aluminum Housing with Firm Foot Switch
- Dimensions: 3.75 L x 1.77 W x 1.9H Inches
- 9VDC Input (- center, + outside), 10 mA
- 470K Ohms Input Impedance
- 470 Ohms Output Impedance
- .53 lbs (including box)
- Solid Aluminum Housing on All Sides
- 1/4 Inch Input and Output Connectors
The Mod Station Modulation Guitar Effects Pedal has 11 choices of modulation effects to choose from. CHORUS, TRICHORUS, P. FLANGER, N. FLANGER, JET, FLANGER, VIBRATO, UNIVIBE, PHASER, O. TREMOLO, B., TREMOLO & AUTO FILTER. With Pitch Bending, Sound Wave Manipulation and full control of your setting, you can have mild modulation effects to severe alien-like effects.
The Level knob lets you adjust the amount of modulation you want in your sound. Turning the knob up will increase the amount of modulation that you hear in your mix. With this knob you can accurately adjust your modulation level to get the perfect sound from the pedal.
With the Speed adjustment, the player has the opportunity to control the modulation speed from extremely slow to extremely fast. You can adjust the speed to match the tempo of your song or any other speed that you desire.
The Depth knob will allow you to adjust the amount that the modulation moves up and down. Say for instance you are using the vibrato setting, increasing the depth will increase how much the effect modulates between notes. When using this pedal you can make your effects subtle or extreme.