VDL-20 | Delay Pedal
Big Vintage Analog Delay... teeny tiny box.Analog delays and Digital delays certainly have their differences, but both can find a place on your pedalboard. We added this analog delay to our Vintage Series of pedals because it creates a warmer delay that gets darker and more diffuse with each repeat cycle. That type of delay is synonymous vintage guitar tones. To do this, analog delays use a bucket-brigade device (BBD) chip that sends your signal through a series of capacitors to create the effect while keeping your signal analog throughout. This differs from Digital delays which use DSP technology to copy your signal digitally at the front-end. So you want to stay vintage? Go wholesale and stay analog.
- Classic Analog Delay Pedal with Vintage Styling
- Broad Control Settings Provide Dynamic Delay Effects
- True Bypass Provides Transparent Tone in Off Setting
- Echo Knob Sets How Many Times Your Signal is Repeated
- Feedback Knob Adjusts Volume of the Repeated Sounds
- Time Adjustment Sets Distance Between Samples
- Weighted Knobs with Position Indicators
- Solid Aluminum Housing with Firm Foot Switch
- Dimensions: 3.75 L x 1.77 W x 1.9H Inches
- 9VDC Input (- center, + outside), 10 mA
- 470K Ohms Input Impedance
- 470 Ohms Output Impedance
- .53 lbs (including box)
- Solid Aluminum Housing on All Sides
- 1/4 Inch Input and Output Connectors
The Analog Delay Guitar Effects Pedal from CNZ Audio is part of the Vintage Series pedals meant to bring you those classic guitar riffs from yesteryear and let you breathe new inspiration to your music.
The Echo knob lets you adjust how long the echo lasts or how many echoes you want to hear. Choose from around 1 to 10 echoes, plenty to fill any needed space in your music.
The Feedback knob allows you to control the volume of the feedback from this pedal. Low feedback will provide a clear crisp delay, while adding some feedback will give more body and volume to the delay effect. This added bonus to the pedal gives the opportunity for a dynamic delay effect.
The Time knob simply allows you to adjust the speed of the delay. Match the tempo of a song or create your own riffs using specifically timed delay effects. Inspire Your Music with CNZ Audio!