VBL-20 | Bluesy Overdrive Pedal
Tip Your Hats to Electric Blues.
Early Electric Blues Guitarists achieved overdrive by either increasing their amps' gain beyond their optimal limits, or slightly damaging their amps. Many theories and stories have circulated over the years about amps falling off of trucks, people breaking the suspension foam of their amp speakers, and many other intentional or unintentional attempts to get that overdriven/distorted tone. Our VBL-20 Bluesy looks to help you recreate those classic tones and create your own. The 2-way toggle switch helps you choose between Fat and Normal modes. The normal mode will mimic a classic tube overdrive while the Fat mode will add more bottom to your tone by filling out the lower EQ spectrum. Each mode lets you dial-into your desired tone by using the Volume, Gain, and Tone knobs.
- Bluesy Analog Overdrive Effect – Great Blues Sound
- True Bypass Provides Transparent Tone in Off Setting
- Normal & Fat mode for Mild to Thick Overdrive
- Volume Adjustment Controls Sound Level
- Tone Adjustment Controls Highs & Lows of Effect
- Gain Knob Controls Amount of Distortion
- Solid Aluminum Housing with Firm Foot Switch
- Dimensions: 3.75 L x 1.77 W x 1.9H Inches
- 9VDC Input (- center, + outside), 10 mA
- 470K Ohms Input Impedance
- 470 Ohms Output Impedance
- .53 lbs (including box)
- Solid Aluminum Housing on All Sides
- 1/4 Inch Input and Output Connectors
The CNZ Audio Bluesy Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal gives your music a vintage blues sound with a solid, mild overdrive effect. There are two modes available: Normal Mode and Fat Mode. Normal Mode gives a classic overdrive sound, while Fat Mode beefs up your tone and cuts through the mix. You can easily go between these modes by moving the toggle switch up and down.
The volume adjustment is simple, and is easy and comfortable to use. With the Volume knob you can adjust the overall output from this pedal to change the feel of your music.
The Tone knob on this pedal can give the feel of a deep growl or a loud scream. By using the tone knob you control the highs and the lows.
The Gain knob adjusts the amount of distortion in your mix. Give your sound a clear tone, a dirty and gravely tone, or anything in between.
All of these convenient knobs are weighted to make your blues mix-making smoother. Comfortably tweak the gain, tone, and volume knobs while in Normal or Fat mode to create the perfect effect.