SAC-20 | Acoustic Modeler Pedal
It's the Quickest Guitar Swap You'll Ever Witness.
If you've ever tried switching from an electric to an acoustic mid-song... you know how cumbersome it can be. Or maybe, your whole set is electric, but one song needs an acoustic tone. That's where our SAC-20 AC Stage pedal comes in. It takes your electric and sonically molds it to sound like an acoustic. It's not magic, it's really just a series of well-calibrated EQ circuits, parameters, and notch filters. We put all of that in one box so you can quickly and accurately dial-in the acoustic tone you want. You can also run this with your actual acoustic guitar (with 1/4" output) to modify its already acoustic tone. The 3-way toggle switch allows you to set the base of your tone by flipping between Piezo (pickup), Standard (body size), and Jumbo (body size) tonal families. Then use the Volume, Top, and Body knobs to swirl and swoop around the sonic spectrum until you find your perfect tone.
- Makes Electric Guitars Sound Acoustic
- Enhances and Modifies Sound for Acoustic
- True Bypass Provides Transparent Tone in Off Setting
- Toggle Selectable Piezo, Standard & Jumbo
- Volume, Top, and Body Knobs Allow You to Dial-In Desired Tone
- Solid Aluminum Housing with Firm Foot Switch
- Dimensions: 3.75 L x 1.77 W x 1.9H Inches
- 9VDC Input (- center, + outside), 10 mA
- 470K Ohms Input Impedance
- 470 Ohms Output Impedance
- .53 lbs (including box)
- Solid Aluminum Housing on All Sides
- 1/4 Inch Input and Output Connectors