Black PVC Series | XLR Cable
Premium XLR Cable, Black Flex PVCCNZ Audio Premium Professional Grade XLR Cables are designed at every level to get your signal from point A to point B. By minimizing the resistance and capacitance and maximizing conductivity and ultimately signal transparency, we are able to create the ultimate XLR cable. The CNZ Audio cables will transport your sound flawlessly from one end of the cable to the other and bring a new level of clarity & richness to enhance your music.
The Instrument cables are engineered for great sound and tone. The 20 AWG, Oxygen Free Copper Wire provides 160% more than 24 AWG to maximize conductivity & signal clarity. PVC Insulation separates the wire & the 95% Braided Shielding to block unwanted interference, with another shielded PVC layer & a Flex PVC outer layer. The cable has a capacitance of .61 pf (picofarad per foot), improving the electrical conductivity and signal strength without distorting the sound.
The heavy duty XLR connectors are reinforced steel, for ultimate durability. And the high quality construction will insure your cable stays connected, and sounds great. This cable will provide a crisp, transparent and reliable signal for all of your longer runs!
- 20 ft Professional Black Flex PVC XLR Cable
- Transparent tone from Point A to Point B
- Engineered to Maximize Signal Throughput
- Robust Connector & Cable for Longevity
- Enrich Your Music, Tone & Clarity
- Heavy Duty Connectors for Ultimate Conductivity
- XLR Connectors
- 20 ft in Length
- 6.5mm in Diameter Cable
- 20 Gauge Oxygen Free Copper Wire
- 95% Braided Copper Shield
- Shrink Wrap Strain Relief
- Woven Outer Jacket